e2w8YmV39BFpyHtPtwUJvswNIWk Overflowing Ideas..: The Lost Smile badge

The Lost Smile

Made by me ...!!
This small poem is dedicated to my two friends ... Pinky & Chinky...This poem expresses what they feel..their emotions..... Am thankful to God to gift me such wonderful friends....


 
Gloomily within the corner I sit
Killing time bit by bit
Going through this time phase
without a smile on the face...

Blank stare out of the window
little stars darkly they grow
I get up to run a mile
In search of a light smile...

I have a  lot to say
But no words make my way
This silence nobody can hear
That smile is nowhere near...

To everyone its simply a plea
Just obtain me some glee
Help me once in a very while
                                         To find the lost smile...!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment