e2w8YmV39BFpyHtPtwUJvswNIWk Overflowing Ideas..: That Another Girl...!!! badge

That Another Girl...!!!

I saw her,
And she stared back.
Her face packed with expressions,
But smile she did lack.

I smiled a little,
And a little did she smile.
Her eyes hides a story,
May be journey of a mile.

What’s your hidden story?
What’s did you want?
I gently asked her,
Or is that the memories that haunt!

Saw her confused,
I waited for the replies.
After a deep sigh,
The answer was in her eyes.

To all my queries,
Only one answer i could find.
Million thoughts of her dreams,
Kept running through her mind.

Keep attempting till you succeed,
I assured her with a smile.
She will fulfill her dreams,
Even if it takes a while.

Who is she?
You may think.
How well i understood her,
Within an eye’s blink?

She is no one else,
Just another normal girl.
A girl in the heart;
Who wish to alter the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment